- Opening times: 05:00 to 23:59
- Estimated journey time to airport: 10 - 15 Mins
- Distance from airport: 4 Miles
- Your keys will stay with the car park whilst you are away.
Founded in 2017, AirParker Ltd. Set itself out to be the leading number 1 service provider in park and ride parking. They strive to give you the best hassle free experience in order for you to enjoy your trip away.
Why Book This Parking Space?
- Efficient & Secure Park & Ride service for Heathrow T2 - 5
- Secure car park with full CCTV & security patrols
- Free transfers at least every 20 mins
- Feel free to arrive early and use the onsite facilities if you wish
- Tasty menu, fully licensed bar, delicious hot drinks and soft drinks for the kids available
No information available
Please take your confirmation details with you when you go to the parking service.
Additional Info - Please ensure your car :
Tyres are required to meet the legal limits.
Vehicle must have valid Road Tax.
Vehicle must have valid MOT.
Vehicle must be safe to drive.
Car Park Restrictions : No restrictions
They can take larger vehicles but you need to call us as there may be an additional charge
All drivers are fully insured to drive your vehicle.
Travel Extra Deals are acting solely as booking agents for the service providers and is only liable to the customer for their losses arising directly from its own negligence in processing the booking. Travel Extra Deals provides quotations by searching all the available service providers in our system. When you make a booking, you are deemed to have also read and accepted the specific company's Terms and Conditions. Although this website assists you in making a booking, your service delivery contract will be with your chosen service provider and not Travel Extra Deals. Any claims related to delivery of the car parking services including loss and damages must be made against the service provider and are subject to its terms and conditions as Travel Extra Deals does not pick up vehicles. A copy of which can be provided by the respective service provider. There will be no cancellation and no refund for the booking, made for the same day. Vehicles are parked at the owners risk and no valuables must be kept in the vehicle. Travel Extra Deals offers no warranty or indemnity as to the protection or safety of vehicles left in the car parking premises or any goods left within the vehicles and owners of vehicles are reminded that their own insurance policies must be utilised in order to make any claim if such loss or damage occurs while the vehicle is parked with service provider and was not directly the fault of the service provider. We do our best to tell you as much about available products as possible before you purchase. All product specific information is provided by Service Providers. Therefore, we can't always keep track of changes to how they run. If you find anything that's not completely accurate in our information, please tell us as soon as possible. Please get a printed copy of your email confirmation with you on your day of travel.
Drop off instructions
Please Call 20 minutes before you arrive at the car park .
Thorney Park Golf Club
Thorney Mill Road
Directions to Car Park:
- From M4
- Exit at Junction 5
- At the roundabout, take the exit onto London Rd/A4 Colnebrook
- 0.5 mi – Turn left onto Sutton Ln
- Go through 1 roundabout
- 1.0 mi – turn right onto North Park. Continue onto Richings Eay
- 1.3 mi – At the roundabout, take 2nd exit onto Thorney Mill Rd
- Follow the road over the bridge
Instructions will be issued for the return at check in.