Edward Lloyds offer a budget, cost effective meet & greet service. Meet a chauffeur in the short stay car park.
Why Book This Parking Space?
Drop off at the terminal.
Your keys will stay with the car park whilst you are away.
No transfer time (meet & greet service).
When you return from your trip our chauffeur returns your car to you at the terminal.
On your return your car is only a phone call away and will be delivered back to the terminal for your convenience.
No transfers are needed meet and greet will be an excellent alternative for disabled customers who would find it difficult to use transfer buses. Your car is collected from the terminal when you leave, and brought back to you at the terminal on return.
Please ensure your car
Tyres are required to meet the legal limits
Vehicle must have valid road tax
Vehicle must have valid MOT
Vehicle must be safe to drive
Very large vehicles and minibuses may be refused if prior arrangements are not made.
All drivers are fully insured to drive your vehicle.
Travel Extra Deals are acting solely as booking agents for the service providers and is only liable to the customer for their losses arising directly from its own negligence in processing the booking. Travel Extra Deals provides quotations by searching all the available service providers in our system. When you make a booking, you are deemed to have also read and accepted the specific company's Terms and Conditions. Although this website assists you in making a booking, your service delivery contract will be with your chosen service provider and not Travel Extra Deals. Any claims related to delivery of the car parking services including loss and damages must be made against the service provider and are subject to its terms and conditions as Travel Extra Deals does not pick up vehicles. A copy of which can be provided by the respective service provider. There will be no cancellation and no refund for the booking, made for the same day. Vehicles are parked at the owners risk and no valuables must be kept in the vehicle. Travel Extra Deals offers no warranty or indemnity as to the protection or safety of vehicles left in the car parking premises or any goods left within the vehicles and owners of vehicles are reminded that their own insurance policies must be utilized in order to make any claim if such loss or damage occurs while the vehicle is parked with service provider and was not directly the fault of the service provider. We do our best to tell you as much about available products as possible before you purchase. All product specific information is provided by Service Providers. Therefore, we can't always keep track of changes to how they run. If you find anything that's not completely accurate in our information, please tell us as soon as possible. Please get a printed copy of your email confirmation with you on your day of travel.
Where To Meet Us At The Terminals:
• Terminal 2 -
Terminal 2; As you approach the ramp, stay in the far right hand lane, take a ticket from the barrier that is to the far right and follow signs for Level 4. Take a ticket at the barrier and drive round to Row B. This is where your Driver will meet you.
(SAT-NAV postcode: TW6 1EW)
• Terminal 3 - Follow the signs to Terminal 3 DEPARTURES. Enter the Short-Stay Car-park and proceed to LEVEL 4, Row B. This is where the DRIVER will meet you.
(SAT-NAV postcode: TW6 1QG)
• Terminal 4 - Once you approach Terminal 4 DEPARTURES there are 3 lanes, please park in Lane A the 3rd lane away from the building. This is where your DRIVER will meet you.
(SAT-NAV postcode: TW6 3XA)
• Terminal 5 - Once you follow the signs for SHORT-STAY CAR PARK, stay in the Left-lane and follow signs for Level 4. Follow the Level 4 sign into the car park and drive round to Row S. This is where your DRIVER will meet you.
(SAT-NAV postcode: TW6 2GA)
Day of Return:
Terminal Exit Directions:
• Terminal 2 - Please call us when the plane lands, then second call when you have collected all your luggage,
We will ask you to make your way to Level 4 of the SHORT-STAY CAR PARK, rows A and B, this is where we will return your vehicle to you.
• Terminal 3 - Please call us when the plane lands, then second call when you have collected all your luggage, we will then ask you to make your way to the SHORT-STAY CAR PARK, LEVEL 4, row B, this is where we will return your vehicle to you.
• Terminal 4 - Please call us when the plane lands, then second call when you have collected all your luggage, we will then ask you to enter the arrivals hall, you will see an exit by W H Smith’s. Exit the building and walk straight over the Zebra crossing to the SHORT-STAY CAR PARK. You will see some lifts on your left hand side; take them to Up to Level 2 Row F, when you exit the lifts turn left and follow the Off-Airport area this is where we will return your vehicle to you.
• Terminal 5 - Please call us when your plane lands, then second call when you have collected all your luggage, we will then ask you to take the lift to level 4 of the SHORT-STAY CAR PARK, Row S, this is where we will return your vehicle to you.