- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: Drop off at the terminal
- Your keys will stay with the car park whilst you are away.
Why Book This Parking Space?
- You leave your keys
- No Transfer time (Meet & Greet service)
- Simply drive to the terminal and will collect your car, allowing you to reach check-in within minutes
- He will then photograph your car and drive it to our parking compound nearby.
- chauffeur will meet you at the terminal building at the designated area to collect your car.
- All drivers are mature, uniformed, carry I.D. And are fully insured to drive your vehicle.
No transfers are needed, Meet and Greet will be an excellent alternative for disabled customers who would find it difficult to use transfer buses. Your car is collected from the terminal when you leave, and brought back to you at the terminal on return.
Please ensure your car :
- Tyres are required to meet the legal limits
- Vehicle must have valid Road Tax
- Have sufficient petrol as it is parked off airport
- Vehicle must have valid MOT
- Vehicle must be safe to drive
Parking is for cars only and cars must fit in to a standard sized parking space (2.4m wide x 4.8m long).
Very large vehicles and minibuses may be refused if prior arrangements are not made.
All drivers are fully insured to drive your vehicle.
Please note: Please note: All customer will pay airport car park Â£6.00 on entry to the airport (drop) and on exit (return) the cost is Â£6.00 each way each vehicle entry and exit fee charged by Manchester Airport car park company.will not be liable for.
Drop off procedure
Meet & greet airport parking from terminals 1, 2 & 3 M C R airport parking primarily offers a meet and greet service which involves you driving directly to your terminal at Manchester airport where one of our professional drivers will be ready to meet you collect your vehicle. Your vehicle will then be securely stored at our car park approximately five miles from Manchester airport for the duration of your journey.
Please note: Please note: All customer will pay airport car park £6.00 on entry to the airport (drop) and on exit (return) the cost is Â£6.00 each way each vehicle entry and exit fee charged by Manchester Airport car park .